Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hooray for Blogging...I think

All is quiet in my small living space.  As I sit here, enjoying the silence (other than my deep dark secret playing in the background...which I may tell you once we become fond of one another!), I thought about this new and foreign thing: Blogging.  Should I? Shouldn't I? What do I write about? What do I name it?  It's already sounding a bit overwhelming and I haven't even started.  So, here I am!  Trying it out and thinking I will just share what I'm thinking, feeling, experiencing.  Along with my loves, fears, desires, and distresses.  And maybe, just maybe people will like it!

I will first do "my story".  I have been asked in the past couple of months with some trials to "tell my story".  OHHHH the joy (sarcasm is my current hobby).  BUT to spare everyone...for the time being...I will write just a small: Who I Am.  I am a mother of three!  That's right, I am one of those crazy people with 3.  Kobe is my oldest, he is almost eight and a complete joy.  Gavyn is my spiciest and he is almost two, yeppers a toddler!  And to round out the pack, My precious Fiona is almost one and as sweet as her name!  That's right, I'm also one of the crazy ones with "Irish Twins"(not even sure what that means) or like I say 13 months apart (are you sensing a pattern of craziness).  I do find time to be a wife to my hubby, E-rock (Eric)...well sometimes.  I'm not a great cook, although, Kobe says that my Mac and Cheese is "Iron Chef material".  I love, love, love bargain shopping.  Like if I were to say I have a true hobby, that would probably be it....Along with trying out for random TV shows (I made it to the finals for Wheel of Fortune but got beat out my the petite, bubbly, brunette ...story of my life).  Alright, that's good for now.  Gotta keep ya'll wanting more :)

Here's a picture of my Spice Burrito (Gavyn), Sweet Fiona, and Adorable Kobe lovin' on Mommy!  Ohhh the joys of a simple picture and the capture of me creatively controlling the chaos!      

No comments:

Post a Comment